This month, I'm giving away a $10 Amazon gift card. To enter the September giveaway, please enter in the widget at the bottom for every blog post. There is a link for Terms and Conditions to this giveaway. Congratulations to Ron P. for August's giveaway.
Top 10 Book Boyfriends
Book boyfriends are fantastic. They're always physically attractive, compelling, smart, and unavailable. Yes, you heard that last part right. I think that's part of the appeal. A girl can daydream about how the book boyfriend would be a perfect match, but she'll never know. Why? *ahem...throat clearing* Let me break it to you. He lives in a book. But a girl can always dream. So, these are my dreamiest YA book boyfriends.
1. The beautiful Edward Cullen of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. The reckless Will Herondale of The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
3. The tough Four of of Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. The trustworthy Peeta of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. The champion Sean Kendrick of The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
6. The confident Jace Wayland of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
7. The serious Ethan Wate of the Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
8. The intelligent Kent McFuller of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
9. The sexy Cole St. Clair of The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater
10. The guarded Regulus of Whispering Woods series by Brinda Berry ( I saved the best for last! Of course I added my own character in this list.)
Who is your favorite book boyfriend?
*this post is a reprint from my guest post at The Two Dreamers on 4/12/2012