I have been "tagged" by Isis Rushdan and will be listing ten random facts about moi. Let's see how random I can be as my mind skitters along on this Saturday morning.
1. I currently own two small dogs. Other pets I've owned when I was younger: fish, hamster, parakeets, and a mouse. The parakeets were named Romeo and Juliet. I'm fairly sure that Juliet killed Romeo within a year. She was one mean broad. Then she went on to live another three years. I am deathly afraid of birds, and the parakeets were a gift from my parents.
2. I once found a strange man sleeping in my car inside my garage. He was seated in the passenger seat. I was getting in to go to work. He was heavily scarred on his face. You can't make this stuff up.
3. I have a terrific sense of smell. If something has gone bad, I'll smell it. I could be a bloodhound. Maybe it makes up for the fact that I think I have hearing loss caused by dancing too close to a band's speakers.
4. Planning a vacation is as much fun to me as actually GOING on the vacation.
5. I love party games like Pictionary, Scattergories and Guesstures. I also like playing spades. I'm not good at poker.
6. Certain horror movies will forever haunt me. I still randomly think about the satanic pig in Amityville Horror (original movie), the clown from It, and of course, Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street. You notice these are old movies. I can't watch horror movies anymore.
7. One of my favorite keepsakes from my teen years is a collection of booklets made by Lora B. She would paste in pictures from magazines about our teenage lives with funny, crazy things we did. I still have all of them.
8. I also still have all the letters my husband ever wrote to me. There are 30+ letters. I don't keep cards.
9. I HATE the show The Family Guy. That talking dog and baby drive me to madness.
10. I once won a local taekwondo sparring competition against all male opponents. I was the only adult female competing. Officials asked me if I wanted to go into the teenage group for the competition. I declined and requested to be put with the adult males. I'll never forget how good that felt.
Well, that was mighty random. Now it's my turn to tag five campaigners! Your turn- Jessica Love, Shelley Koon, Angela Scott, Lauren E Morrill, Danyelle Leafty . These are authors from the #writecampaign experience led by Rachael Harrie. Later, you should visit their pages to see how random they are.