I've been tagged by Jenny Keller Ford with these questions:
2. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would have more confidence in my abilities at a younger age.
4. Would you stay with the one who loves you or go back to the one you love? (and no, they aren’t the same people)
Who thinks up these questions? Jenny? There is more to this story. Details, Jenny, details.
5. Who is your favorite literary villain? Why?
The Grinch. He's deliciously evil until he isn't.
6. If you could fly, what creature of flight would you be?
I would be a dragon. I have a bird phobia and I wouldn't be an insect.
7. You’ve won a prestigious award for your novel. You will fall into literary exile if you don’t attend. Your contract will be stripped. No other agent or publisher will want you ever again. The award ceremony is the same night and same time as your child’s high school graduation ceremony. Which one do you go to?
Of course, I go to the child's graduation. If you are going to die tomorrow, which do you regret missing - the prestigious award event or the child's high school graduation?
9. Favorite book as a child? As an adult?
The Boxcar Children and I can't answer as an adult. It changes all the time.
10. You’ve been told your book is going to be made into a movie? What’s the first thing you do?
Major squee and call my sister. These would occur simultaneously.
11. What is your happiest memory?
I have lots of happy memories. Most of them involve time with my family.
Now, it's your turn. If you enjoyed these questions, please take them and answer them on your blog. I'm supposed to come up with new ones, but Jenny Keller Ford did a terrific job, so we'll use hers! Consider yourself tagged.