Here are The Rules
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
Thanks, Jessica, for the yummy award! Jessica Aspen blogs at www. jessicaaspen.com
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
I've done this once before. I hope I won't let you down with my randomness.
3. Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies. I'd like to pass this award on to Medeia Sharif, Catherine Cavendish, DL Hammons, Jessica Love, Wendy S. Russo, Christa Desir, Holly Kammier, Sarah Ballance, Krystal Wade, and Lea Nolan.
4. Contact those buddies and let them know. Okie Dokie.
photo: Creative Commons-Timothy Valentine on Flickr
1. I am addicted to Atomic Fireballs. If I get a jar from Cracker Barrel, it will be empty within a week.
photo: Creative Commons- AllieHaig on Flickr
2. Before I seriously dedicated my time to writing, I volunteered with a national cairn terrier rescue organization. I learned things that changed me. If you are interested in cairn terriers, I'd like to recommend http://cairnrescue.com/ and http://www.cairnterrier.org/ .
3. I like to read and sleep on the beach when on vacation. I do not volleyball, surf, or run.
4. My favorite place to eat is Felix's Fish Camp in Mobile, AL. I don't live near the restaurant, but I visit Felix's everytime we drive to Florida.
5. I worked for a small IT company for five years. During my employment with them, I learned about wearing different hats. (No, not REAL hats.) I was in charge of marketing at some point. I designed a DVD jacket for a nationally distributed software product, an ad for GSA magazine, and promo items for advertising. This is when I learned about using design software. I also learned that web colors are not the same as print colors.
6. I require lots of sleep and food. If I'm crabby, you'll know that I am sleep-deprived or hungry. So, let me have at least 8 hours of sleep and 3 square meals and I'm good. Otherwise, stay away.
photo: Creative Commons- DarkAngels on Flickr
7. I own several seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and aspire to own them all. It cheers me up to watch them.